The course participant receives the following services from the European Institute of Quantitative Finance (EIQF), regardless of whether the course is "Academic Excellence" or "Professional Excellence":
- Personal Supervision by senior professors
- Feedback on learning success
- The course book "Financial Modeling" as Ebook
- The Models of the Textbook "Financial Modeling"
- The Certified Financial Modeler Toolbox
- Access to the Center for Financial Modeling (CfFM)
- Excel models: Templates Library for the most important financial topics
- Further additional materials on the topic of "Financial Modeling
- Certificate: Certified Financial Modeler
- Award: Representative certificate
Depending on whether the course is "Academic Excellence" or "Professional Excellence", the course participant receives additional the following:
- Possibility of applying for a EIQF scholarship for non-students (if "Professional Excellence" is chosen).
- Participation in the initial examination (Academic Excellence)
- University certificate, certificate supplement and possibility of submission to the respective authorities for recognition of ECTS in Bachelor's and Master's programmes (if "Academic Excellence" is chosen)